Since you may lose service, we recommend printing these directions off before you leave using the link below. Estimated transit time is 3.5 hours.
Directions from St. George:
- Drive North on I-15
- Take Exit 132 for I-70 E toward Richfield/Denver
- Continue on to I-70 E
- Driving on I-70 take Exit #54 in Salina
- Turn North onto US highway 89
- Continue on US-89
- Follow Highway 89 through Gunnison (make sure you follow the signs and turn right at the north end of Gunnison) continue on 89 to Ephraim
- Turn Right at the Stoplight at the intersection of 100 North and proceed about two blocks to the Greenwood Student Center
Directions from the North:
- Drive South on I-15 to Exit #225 in Nephi
- Turn Left or East onto Utah Highway 132 toward Ephraim/Manti
- Follow Utah Highway 132 through the towns of Fountain Green and Moroni
- Turn Right or South on US highway 89, proceed to Ephraim
- Turn Left at the Stoplight at the intersection of 100 North and proceed about two blocks to the Greenwood Student Center.